- A support group once a week for two hours:
- The Life Changers Support Groups run once a week in the evening and last for about 2 hours.
- Equipping of recovered clients and encouraging them to volunteer & assist within the Foundation once progress is evident within their lives.
- Support and counselling to families.
- Follow up phone calls to recovering clients.
- Personal and group counselling
- Intervention and referrals to restoration centers in Cape Town.
- Awareness and prevention programs.
- Counselling program for adults as well as youths.
- Adult Education Training Level 4 (A.E.T)
- Basic Computer skills Course.
- Pastel and Book Keeping Course.
- Office Administration Course.
- Workplace Preparation course which includes CV writing and appropriate conducting of oneself in an interview; Social Media Course; Entrepreneurial, innovation & proposal writing workshops.
Our In-House Restoration Centre Partners are Camp Joy and Mount Hope Recovery Homes. Life Changers work closely with the Justice Department as well as Social Development in the hope of assisting law offenders to make a positive change.
- A personal development & life skills program.
- Grade 12 Completion Program.
- The A.E.T Level 4 Program, this program is aimed at getting early school leavers educated and able to apply at a Technical Institute in order to complete a qualification in a trade.
- Basic computer skills course aimed at getting all aged people computer literate.
- Office Administration course teaching people how to conduct themselves in an office environment.
- A support group for substance abusers, families of substance abusers & alternatives to gangsterism. (Wednesday evening’s)
- Weekly Feeding scheme which not only feeds the less fortunate but also acts as a vehicle in getting people to attend the Support Groups.
- We promote volunteerism amongst the young adults who are in our program.
- Aftercare Program aimed at equipping former substance abusers with necessary tools to remain sober after exiting an in-house facility.
- Court diversion program.
- Drug intervention program.